- Published in
- Category: Constitutional Court
THE MEMBERS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL COURT
The Islamic Community's Constitutional Court has five members: five judges and Secretary of the Court. The Judges of the Constitutional Court are:
1. Prof.dr. Fikret Karčić, president;
2. prof. dr. Sulejman Topoljak, member;
3. prof. dr. Vedad Gurda, member;
4. prof. dr. Kasim Trnka, member; and
5. Sabahudin Hajdarević, member.
The Secretary of the Constitutional Court of the Islamic Community is Nurif Herić, an attorney from Sarajevo.
The current members of the Constitutional Court took up duty on 2014. Their appointments each last six years, with the possibility of reelection.